Experimental Huntington's Disease - Neuroprotective Effects of Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid and 1H NMR Spectroscopic Characterization
Department of Neuropathology
University of Washington, WA
- Canton DA, Keene CD, Swinney D, Langeberg LK, Taylor L, Pelletier L, Pawson T, Wordeman L, Stella N, and Scott JD. Gravin is a transitory effector of the polo-like kinase 1 during cell division. Molecular Cell, in press.
- Horne EA, Coy J, Swinney K, Lin YH, Sun X, Keene CD, Grouzmann E, Muchowski P, Mackie K, Bates G, and Stella N. Semi-quantitative immunohistochemistry reveals a selective loss of cannabinoid receptor 1 from neuropeptide Y interneurons in the basal ganglia of Huntington's disease patients. Eur. J. Neurosci. In press.
- Cudaback E, Li X, Yang Y, Yoo T, Montine KS, Craft S, Montine TJ, Keene CD (2012). Apolipoprotein C-I is an APOE genotype-dependent suppressor of glial activation. J Neuroinflammation. Epub ahead of print.
- Li X, Rose S, Montine KS, Keene CD, and Montine TJ (2012). Antagonism of neuronal prostaglandin E2 receptor subtype 1 mitigates amyloid β neurotoxicity in vitro. J Neuroimmune Pharmac. Epub ahead of print.
- Li X, Cudaback E, Breyer RM, Montine KS, Keene CD, and Montine TJ (2012). Eicosanoid receptor subtype-mediated opposing regulation of Toll-like receptor-stimulated expression of astrocyte glial-derived neurotrophic factor. FASEB J. 26:3075-83.
- Postupna N, Rose SE, Bird TD, Gonzalez-Cuyar LF, Sonnen JA, Larson EB, Keene CD, and Montine TJ. (2011). Novel antibody capture assay for paraffin-embedded tissue reveals wide-ranging amyloid β and paired helical filament-tau accumulation in cognitively normal older adults. Brain Pathol. 22:472-484.
- Beutler LR, Eldred KC, Quintana A, Keene CD, Rose SE, Postupna N, Montine TJ, and Palmiter RD (2011). Severe learning impairments and altered neuronal morphology in mice lacking NMDA receptors in medium spiny neurons. PLoS One. 6:11: e28168.
- Cudaback E, Li X, Montine KS, Montine TJ, and Keene CD (2011). Apolipoprotein E isoform-dependent microglia migration. FASEB J. 25(6):2082-91.
- Li X, Cudaback E, Keene CD, Breyer R and Montine TJ (2011). Suppressed microglia E prostanoid receptor 1 signaling selectively reduces TNFα and IL-6 secretion from Toll-like receptor 3 activation. Glia 59:569-76.
- Nikas JB, Tkac I, Keene CD, Gruetter R, Dubinsky JM, and Low WC (2010). Comparison of analytical mathematical approaches for identifying key magnetic resonance spectroscopy biomarkers in the diagnosis and assessment of clinical change of diseases. J. Comp Neurol. 518:4091-4112.