Plasticity of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide Neurotransmission during Peripheral Inflammation
Managing Consultant, IBM
Virginia Seybold, Ph.D.
- Galeazza, M.T., M.G. Garry, H.J. Yost, K.A. Strait, K.M. Hargreaves and V.S. Seybold 1995 Plasticity of SP and CGRP synthesis and storage in primary afferent neurons during peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience 66:443-458.
- Galeazza MT, Garry MG, Yost HJ, Strait KA, Hargreaves KM, Seybold VS. (1995) Plasticity in the synthesis and storage of substance P and calcitonin gene-related peptide in primary afferent neurons during peripheral inflammation. Neuroscience 66:443-458.
- Seybold, V.S., M.T. Galeazza, M.G. Garry, K.M. Hargreaves. (1995) Plasticity of CGRP neurotransmission in the spinal cord during peripheral inflammation. Can. J. Physiol. Pharm. 73:1007-1014.
- Stucky, C.L., M.T. Galeazza and V.S. Seybold. (1993) Time-dependent changes in [125I]BH-SP binding in rat spinal cord following unilateral adjuvant-induced peripheral inflammation. Neurosci. 57:397-409.
- Galeazza MT, Stucky CL, Seybold VS. (1992) Changes in [125I]hCGRP binding in rat spinal cord in an experimental model of acute, peripheral inflammation. Brain Res 591:198-208.
- Galeazza, M.T., T.D. O'Brien, K.H. Johnson and V.S. Seybold. (1991) Islet amyloid polypeptide (IAPP) competes for two binding sites of CGRP. Peptides 12:585-591.