Imaging Two Functional Architectures and Their Interaction in the Mouse Cerebellar Cortex in vivo Using the pH Sensitive Dye Neutral Red
Associate Professor, Center for Learning Innovation, University of Minnesota - Rochester.
- Timothy Ebner, M.D., Ph.D.
- Rodney Feddersen
- Dunbar, R. L., Nichols, M.D.” An Integrated Approach to Fostering Empathy in Undergraduate Health Science Majors: Facilitating Student Awareness of the Balance Between Objectivity and Subjectivity in the Anatomy Class Room.” Anatomical Sciences Education, Accepted 2012 (Equal contributions from both authors)
- Aryal, B., Dunbar, R.L., Muthyala, R.S. “Assessment of Group Learning in Interdisciplinary Environments”. Proceedings of the 2012 National Association for Research in Science Teaching Annual Meeting, 2012. (Co-developed course materials, contributed to analysis, co-wrote paper)
- Dunbar, R.L. “Integrative courses: anatomy and beyond.” Anatomical Sciences Education, 3(2):73-6, 2010. (Sole author)
- Berglund, K., Dunbar, R.L., Lee, P., Feng, G., and Augustine, G.J. “A Practical Guide: Imaging Synaptic Inhibition with Clomeleon, a Genetically Encoded Chloride Indicator.” Imaging in Neuroscience and Development: A Laboratory Manual, eds. A. Konnerth, F. Lanni, and R. Yuste, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2005. (Performed experiments, contributed to writing and figure generation.)
- Dunbar, R.L., Chen, G., Gao, W., Reinert, K.C., Feddersen, R., and Ebner, T.J. “Imaging Parallel Fiber and Climbing Fiber Responses and Their Short-term Interactions in the Mouse Cerebellar Cortex in vivo.” Journal of Neuroscience, 126(1):213-27, 2004. (Performed all experiments and generated paper.)
- Reinert, K.C., Dunbar, R.L., Gao, W., Chen, G., and Ebner, T.J. Flavoprotein Autofluorescence Imaging of Neuronal Activation in the Cerebellar Cortex in vivo. Journal of Neurophysiology, 2004 Jul;92(1):199-211. Epub 2004 Feb 25. (Performed preliminary data collection.)
- Gao, W., Dunbar, R.L., Chen, G., Reinert, K.C., Oberdick, J., and Ebner, T.J. “Optical Imaging of Long-term Depression in the Mouse Cerebellar Cortex in vivo.” Journal of Neuroscience, 23(5):1859-1866, 2003. (Contributed to experimental design and participated in basic data collection.)
- Groth, R.D., Dunbar, R.L., and Mermelstein, P.G. "Calcineurin Regulation of Neuronal Plasticity.” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 311(4):1159-1171, 2003. (Contributed portion on cellular plasticity.)
- Chen, G., Dunbar, R.L., Gao, W., and Ebner, T.J. “The Role of Calcium, Glutamate Neurotransmission, and Nitric Oxide in Spreading Acidification and Depression in the Cerebellar Cortex.” Journal of Neuroscience, 21(24):9877-9887, 2001. (Performed ancillary experiments and contributed basic background information.)
- Chen, G., Hanson, C.L.P., Dunbar, R.L., and Ebner, T.J. “Novel Form of Spreading Acidification and Depression in the Cerebellar Cortex Demonstrated by Neutral Red Optical Imaging.” Journal of Neurophysiology, 81: 1992-8, 1999. (Performed ancillary experiments and contributed basic background information.)